About Canada Tourist Visa: A Complete Guide for Indians Latest 2023
Canada is a beautiful country with a lot to offer tourists, from stunning natural scenery to vibrant cities. If you’re an Indian citizen planning a trip to Canada, meet family, do business, or enjoy leisure time, you’ll need to apply for a tourist visa.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a complete guide for getting a Canada tourist visa from India. We’ll cover the money you need to get the Canadian tourist Visa from India, the application process, and the required documents. Well, To get canada tourist, then you need to contact canada immigration consultants so that you make your process smooth and fat.
This is the most common type of Canada tourist visa, an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker). It allows you to stay in Canada for up to six months. But the length of stay will be determined by the visa officer at the port of entry. The TRV can be single-entry or multiple-entry, depending on the applicant’s circumstances.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the end of your intended stay in Canada.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Canada.
- You must have a valid reason for visiting Canada, such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or medical treatment.
The amount of money you need for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) for an Indian citizen will depend on your circumstances, such as the length of your stay in Canada, your travel expenses, and your living expenses. We will discuss the amount of money in two Parts first the application fees and then the Proof of funds required for TRV.
The application fee is used to cover the costs of processing your visa application. The application fee is non-refundable, even if your visa application is rejected.
Single entry: CAD 100
Family: CAD 500 for a family of 5 or more people applying at the same time and place.
The biometrics fee is still CAD 85 – CAD 170 dependent upon the number of applicants.
As IRCC did not specify Money required for Canada Tourist visa for Indian citizen, However Applicants need to show that they have sufficient financial to support themselve and their Trip, accommodation, health, transportation. So please find the money requirements for Caanda Tourist visa for Indians
1 Person Rs. 4,00,000
2 Person Rs. 6,00,000
3 Person Rs. 8,00,000
4 Person Rs. 10,00,000
To pay online, you will need to create an account on the Canadian government’s website and follow the instructions. You can pay by credit card, debit card, or wire transfer.
To pay at a visa application centre, you will need to bring the required documentation and payment in cash or by credit card.
The following are the accepted payment methods for TRV application fees:
Credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
Debit card: Visa and Mastercard
Proof of funds is documentation that shows you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada. The amount of money you need will vary depending on the length of your stay and your circumstances. However, as a general rule of thumb, you should have at least CAD 2,000 (approximately INR 1,22,805) in accessible funds for each month of your stay.
The acceptable proof of funds for a TRV application includes:
- Bank statements show that you have enough money in your account to cover your expenses.
- Letter from your employer stating your salary and length of employment.
- Tax returns show your income for the past year.
- Financial statements from a financial institution showing your assets.
- Letter from a sponsor stating that they will support you financially during your stay in Canada.
You can submit any combination of these latest and accurate documents to prove your financial capacity.
If you are applying for a TRV with a dependent, you will also need to provide proof of funds for your dependent. The amount of money you need will vary depending on the age and dependency status of your dependent.
It is important to note that the amount of money you need for a TRV is just a guideline. The Canadian government may require you to have more or less money depending on your circumstances.
- Start early. It takes time to gather the required documentation and proof of funds. Start as early as possible to give yourself enough time to complete the process.
- Be organized. Keep track of all of your financial documents in a safe place. This will make it easier to find them when you need them.
- Use recent documents. The visa officer will want to see proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Canada. Make sure to use recent documents, such as bank statements and tax returns.
- Be realistic. The visa officer will want to see that you have enough money to cover your expenses. Don’t overestimate your spending or underestimate the cost of living in Canada.
- Be prepared to provide additional information. The visa officer may ask for additional information about your finances. Be prepared to provide this information if necessary.
- Choose a reputable Canadian Immigration consultant. Many consultants offer help with TRV applications. Do some research to choose a consultant who is reputable and has experience with Canadian immigration law.
The experienced Canadian Immigration Consultants in Delhi can help you in –
- Canada Immigration Consultants understand the application process and requirements.
- Canada Immigration Consultants can help you to gather the required documentation and proof of funds.
- Canada Immigration Consultants can represent you at the visa interview.
- Canada Immigration Consultants help to increase your chances of getting a visa.
We hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.